Do you have a background or expertise on epigenetics and/or molecular biology? Are you a science writer? Have an interesting piece on epigenetics you’d like to publish on this site? Submit your original content about epigenetics using the form below. Content must be exclusive to WhatisEpigenetics.com, and not any other blog or news site. Acceptance is based on the quality, originality, relevance, accuracy, and length of the content. Full writing credits will be given. Please use references/citations as needed. If it gets published, you’ll receive the following compensation, paid via Paypal* or as an Amazon.com digital gift card*:
- New Author – $50 USD for the first article
- Regular Author – $65 USD for the second article to fourth article
- Veteran Author – $80 USD for the fifth article, and thereafter
Some example submissions that were published:
- DNA Methylation Solves Crimes
- Introducing O-GlcNAc – The Latest Addition to the Orchestra of Epigenetic Modifications
- 4 Ways Epigenetics May Explain Why Love is Not So Crazy
Note: Commercial or vendor content is permitted as long as it provides wide educational value, but we cannot financially compensate you for such a submission. Two external links to the commercial content are permitted within the article.
* Can only be provided to individuals who reside in areas that support these compensation methods.